Friday, October 26, 2012

The Great Migration

So a month or 2 ago I was telling a friend of ours about fixing things in the house and Jake was right there...and I made a comment like oh Jake you make me want to kill ya...(Just Disagreements about I have no clue what about but it was something) and our friend replied- oh ya whenever you remodel your house or fix something up it wants ya all to get divorced....its normal. lol.... we at the time laughed at it and thought no way... but man remodeling a house... moving... is very stressful...and makes you lose your mind sometimes...
I would be lying if I said I haven't once thought about killing my husband through out this all...but on another hand...seeing him do all this work..we have had lots of help but seeing him learning new things..and working at his job till 5ish then going to new house and work till at least till 9 ..most night this week have been 11pm.... pretty much makes my love for him grow even more...I very much lucked out in the husband department...

So tonight...will mark our first night in the house...well..Me & Jake's first night... The kids are staying with Jake's parents tonight and going trick or treating Saturday at Patty's work...so that we can move tonight without the kids!...We figured we will be able to get the majority of everything tonight and a few things Jake & Jordan can move tomorrow when Jordan & Brittany move into the Lafayette house... They are doing us a favor and renting from us...I don't think I'm ready to rent to strangers... but its a win win situation for all of us...

Man!...I cannot wait till we are all moved..I've been saying that the last few months... but seriously...I can not wait... I'll actually spend time at my own home..and when Sondra wants to play with her pony it won't be such a planned out event...probably save money in driving to and from the ranch.. then soon Jess/Mike will get the house around the corner...we have already planned our "exercise" where we will walk and what that really means our "gossip"... lol....but ultimately there are only a couple things I am going to miss about Town living... our Neighbors...and the Park...What I won't miss..the damn Train that wakes my son up...misc. walker byers that are loud and tap on your door..a $45 water/sewer bill....loud cars that drive really fast by...oh and last but certainly not least ...the village telling you your lawn needs mowed lol......we will still get that since still being the homeowners....but oh well..it will be bearable since we aren't still living there lol... I just find it absolutely crazy that they can charge you $100 to mow your lawn for you..or tell you  you have to do it...what if I was a naturalist that didn't believe in cutting the grass???...good point lol ... pssh..

So when you are all fast asleep in your warm comfy beds tonight say a prayer for me and Jake because we will probably still be moving :). I don't care how late it is... I am sleeping in my new bedroom tonight/maybe a few hour nap)...

ALSO- off topic..but Jake has been really complaining about the chalk being everywhere in Sondra's room b.c. for a while that is all the kids had to play with when  they had to stay in their rooms...but we planned on getting a basket to hang by it..but I found a even better solution... they are these markers that is like Chalk..its called ChalkInk.... although they are a bit expensive- but there isn't any dust... I bought some online..and should come soon..but I'm excited to try them...Her chalk board looks great framed!... Can't wait to show yoU!

I'll post pictures too next week..feel free to message me and stop over too :)...
I have another post I have been working on that is pretty important to share..I just don't want to rush writing it and it sound like crap.....I may finish it sometime this weekend...

I'll talk to everyone later :)




No comments:

Post a Comment