Thursday, December 19, 2013

PregnancyPains/Christmas Excitement/TeddyBearStu/DressUpSondra

A few weeks ago I started having some tail bone pain..like if I sit on a hard chair/bench/ or long periods of time its a bitch just to stand up..walking up stairs..major pain...it felt like I had fallen and bruised it. But I hadn't fallen at all and hurt it... when I had a check up the nurse asks all those questions and usually I don't say anything b.c. its usually so minor and not worth mentioning... well I did at my last appointment and my doctor tells me its the baby causing that. There isn't no "cures" but told me a few things to try and I'll have relief once the baby is here....WHAT?... that's in 2 months!... lol... Now this week I have started to have pelvic pain... like mostly on the left side at my panty line... I really think its from sitting with my right leg underneath me...but I stopped doing that and it still hurts a couple days after -all the time...I'm walking real slow right now... Please pray for my broken down body...I don't even bother with taking Tylenol seems like it doesn't even touch it so why take it........ pray February 24 comes soon...

I also did survive the 2 day shopping trip with my family: Mom, Deb, Barb, Jessy, Kayla, Melissa, Brittany, and Me went :) oh how could I forget our chauffeur Uncle Dave...it was a fun couple days that resulted into getting Christmas shopping done... a lot of food ate...and a lot of cackling of laughter... We even Met My friend Andrea for dinner the first night at Red Lobster :)..too bad Joel was stuck back at the hospital....
I am so excited for the kids to open up their presents...I'm even more excited for the trampoline Santa is bringing for our family....aka Mommy's trampoline... I've really wanted one and we by chance got one Black Friday... so exciting!!...I can't wait for it to warm up so we can set it up.. I thought Stuart would be super easy to buy for...but he was my "harder" one this year..I had all of Sondra's presents bought even before going on the trip...of course...I bought her more which in turn made me have to buy more for Stuart... Girls are so easy to buy for... Shania even got a few things... all horse related of course... that was my reasoning...but there are horses on it..I just have too... :)....I encouraged Jessy to buy away on clothes too..since you know... Shania is getting her girl's handy me downs... lol....

Stuart today...I'm not looking forward to picking him up today at daycare..I know he probably got in trouble today... It was PJ day and so the only pair of matching ones I had at the moment clean are Power Ranger ones... He asks Mommy what are those..I say they are like Ninjas...instantly his leg flings out and nails me right in the tummy... I said Stuart! No That hurts Mommy/Baby..you can't kick me... instantly he starts to sniffle and have crocodile tears...and he just started to crumble...I pull him in and he just cries... he just got really excited...I felt bad to see him so hurt..I know he didn't mean it...when he left like always he comes gives me a hug and kiss and then hugs my belly and kisses it..and this morning he said Sorry baby... :).. he has such a gentle heart....although.. he don't always show it..but today I'm sure he went wild since he had power ranger pj's on and he is playing ninja!

Here is a funny- Sondra has a hard time getting up in the morning... like..she is her father's daughter... Jake has to dress her...Stuart is better at getting dressed in the morning... I have just had it this week..the girl is 6 years old she should be dressing herself... well- My solution for this... yesterday when she got home I got her clothes for the next day and made her practice getting dressed... Amazing thing this morning...she got herself dressed...lol.... if it continues it will be great if it does not... She will keep practicing!


Welp! I must be going... :)











No comments:

Post a Comment