Friday, November 4, 2011

Call them What they are AML Duggar Eggies

do you just ever have one of those weeks where you wonder which way is up? and which way is down? Work has been super busy trying to keep up Deb's stuff up or really just caught up so everything else can function. and I am very happy to do it b.c. if the roles were revesrsed she would do it and probably do a better job at it too. I never realized how much I love having a another female at work let alone your Aunt.
DISCLAIMER! this will PROBABLY MAKE JAKE BLUSH FOR MYSELF.... BUT I COULD CARE LESS..
Women ..you know when you wear those cute low waist-ed jeans.... and then grab your last clean pair of panties...and then get to work..and realize..those last clean pair of panties....are Granny Panties...lets just call them what they really are ... "Grown Women who have had babies and have not one person to impress since your married and there isn't no way  they are getting away panties" lol.. that's what I refer to them as...lol... thongs here and there these days..but I like that whole coverage thing lately... lol anyways...I thought it was so funny...I  took a picture and sent to family lol..that is my sick sense of humor... I would share the picture but you'd have to text me then maybe I'd send it...you know when its on the net its there forever..I think the net doesn't need to see that just yet..... lol

what else..hmm..as I was discussing earlier... being so busy and not knowing which way is up which way is down... I can positively say... My nerves have been on end lately with everything going on with Austin and everything else...and Michelle Duggar(who never raises her voice w/19 kids) would be disappointed in me with yelling/hollering/screaming at my kids....thinking about it... Wednesday night I was explaining to Jake the reason why our kids snap back and yell  at us is b.c. we yell at them and how we should really try to talk in a calm voice and stay calm instead of getting riled up ...well with everything going on yesterday I just blew it and here I was the one doing the yelling and Jake trying to soften it all trying to take care of things!...I sincerely feel horrible about it.

Austin is doing good. He is stable but still fighting a fever. Please pray for him and his family, and all the doctors and nurses. This is a very trying time and recovery is a hard long road. Ever little prayer helps. I believe God is going to use Austin for far greater happenings that we cannot even begin to understand. There is no reason he should have survived that car wreck...except one... God wanted him alive.

Which leads me to something else... I'm a big believer in letting people know how you feel about them. Giving a person your truth is powerful. What scared me the most the night of Austin's accident I was almost sick to my stomach b.c. I couldn't remember exactly the last time I talked to Austin. It made me sad. Which when I really thought about it- I last talked to him on a Sunday when we had nursery and he passed through to use the restroom and started picking on Sondra... but anyways.. when my Grandma was dying cancer we had that time..that time to tell her goodbye..to really appreciate her. sure she did suffer...but part of me would rather die of cancer just to know that I was dying and about how much time I had left... and I could say goodbye... that's why I was so scared Austin wasn't going to make it that night..I was terrified that he would slip by without knowing or witnessing how much emotion he pulled out of my heart and my husband/kids hearts....how could I let such a special person who I have many great memories with growing up get by without really knowing I really did care and love him. Also...on another hand...isn't family's love kind of unspeakable. I look at all my family..sure we have our differences or aren't able to see each other as much as we use to...but  I love them. and I'm  not just talking about my siblings but I mean like Austin...my cousins that I have grown up with...that in trying times like these we come together.. reminisce... provide support...b.c. that is what family does. So can I rest easy and believe that Austin knows how much I love him. Or any of my family...if something were to happen to them and I'd never speak see them again..will they think that I loved them? I think and hope so. But I thank God that I don't have to have that unsettling thought of whether Austin knew or not...

Also on a another not... I have had such a hard time watching Sondra grow up before my eyes..it is just not right...she is growing up she is so beautiful. Just yesterday she was still a baby...but anyways..I have had a like a"Duh" moment ...lol..but Sondra is growing up like all normal or abnormal children do..its unpreventable... its the way of life...but since having Stuart.....it bearable to watch her get older...and I'm sure someday when Sondra and Stuart are breaking my heart getting older and more mature...another one will be softening the blow...  I just love these kids....

AND on a much lighter lighter note I have the funniest story this week...

So everyone knows how I have this love for my cute little neat phone...well I was at my parents i think Monday night...and my dad brought home a surprise for my Mom from my Grandpa..he had bought those Eggies off of the TV b.c. he wanted some and also gave my Mom a set to..so she is so excited and getting them all ready....and my brother Jonas calls my phone and tells me he is taking the women in our family to olive garden for Vets day b.c. he gets so many guests for free or w./e. and so then he wants to talk to Mom b.c. he couldn't get a hold of her..so I give her my phone only to hear her scream a minute later b.c. as she was talking to Jonas she dropped my phone into the pot of the water we were using to boil the eggies.. lol... she felt horrible...lol..it was funny... So i am back to my old school phone blue one and I can't receive video or take it so don't even try to send lol... either way..I think I am going to start calling her Eggie! :)

Until Next Time
<3
Me




No comments:

Post a Comment