Saturday, November 26, 2011

Its Saturday Already!?

So Sondra tonight on the way home...we are singing rudolph the red nosed reindeer but using our own lyrics....Here is Sondra's first line..."Rudolph the red nose reindeer had a very nice daaaaad....then she stopped and I said... don't you have a really nice dad...and she says NO!..I said WHAT!? why not....her reply...well he is not nice to  the wrestling boys...and I say huh? Why? and she says he yells at them and says bad words....so I slowed the car down to a stop and turn around and look at her very serious..I ask for some explanation. What did he say...and she goes into this big Well at wrestling practice when i went Daddy told the boys to now he was really mad and not happy... but He told the boys you better be quiet and SHUT UP!... lol.... whheeeww..I was afraid of what she was going to say. I don't know one way or the other..but I know colorful language is said but I hope Jake isn't a big contributor..but also...I never believe what comes out of my daughter's mouth most of the time... lol.... but in this case she was being truthful..b.c. Shut up..is a bad word. I'm always waiting for her next story. She has a imagination and a very dramatic way of explaining it too.

As you can see...its saturday night and I'm updating my blog... man oh man..I've been busy at work. Jordan has been there for 2 weeks a few days and it has been nice. I've been able to catch up a lot of things..and now when jordan starts coming everyday in December I'll be happy to get back on a regular schedule. It just seems weird on the days that he is there and I don't put in the daily bills. Once you do that for the past hmm..6 or 7 years it seems crazy or not right when you don't. I can't believe how long I have worked there. I started there right after Christmas my Jr. Year part time. Then the week or so after I got married I was officially "Full Time"...

So at work the guys found these 2 kittens in the plow truck...after a few days of not being able to find a home for them...I started entertaining the idea of bring one home. IDK why..I just..Sondra loves kittys..and its a easy pet..I felt so bad for the kittens...so I thought why not..I'll atleast try. Sondra's allergies haven't acted up. but of all pets...I can deal with cats the most.... this one is a bit young so I've kept the litter box feed stuff and everyhting in the living room... b.c. it won't leave the living room...Sondra has a crying fit almost everything time we leave the house after tellling her its not coming... But finally after much debate..we have came up a name for "her"...We really are not sure if its female or male... I thought male but a guy at work said thats a girl..so who knows..anyways... Jake wanted to name it buttercup ..ya I know so original...Sondra's first suggestion was "Rosepot".... lol...then we tried out flower... which...I wasn't thrilled but anything better than buttercup and rosepot...and then we went through the drive thru on our way to greenville and the lady that took our money...her nametag said "Winnie".... oh so perfect...so that is what the cat's name is.... Winnie....

Tonight was the last niht of thanksgivings....Thursday was Greenville and Lawrences. Which we really wanted to get to Greenville b.c. we are not sure if we would be able to get there for Christmas. I love spending time with the aunts and uncles. Sondra runs around with her cousin Anna...and Stuart you know Stuart...he was just running wild plain and simple. Anyways.. Today was Reffitts...and I love going there too... and when you walk out...you always have a story to tell lol....

This morning was the first wrestling preview. Its the scrimmage we have every year... it was at AE for some reason..I thought its always at spencerville but none the less...we actually got to sleep in.... I love wrestling but man or man..I don't love my kids when we are at wrestling lol..Sondra isn't so bad..but Stu..is going to be terrible...it was a lot easier with only one kid..throw another one in and its over! lol..but thank God I have a wonderful Mom In Law, Mom, and Sister who help out a lot of wrestling events or I'd never make it... but I'm hoping to find some people that would like to have Stu for the day or something sometime.. fingers crossed... it was odd though looking out on the mat and not seeing Austin... He has always been a big part of the wrestling team..He came to high school practices since he was a little guy... He has had great expectations on his shoulders b4 he even got in High school...but things change...I can accept that..and my Aunt reported today he was taking steps a long side a bar with help from his therapist. :) I'm so proud of him.  I'm so thankful that he was able to go to Doods and to be apart of a physical therapy place that will do wonders for him.

what else?... hmm... I didn't go black friday shopping... I had to work the next day..but I don't even have money to go anyway....ohhh to top off my week.. My dryer decided not to work..which makes me just oh so happy...... man... its always something... Welp..I gotta be going.... I'll try to update next week on friday..no promises!
Love ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment