Friday, February 10, 2012

StuDrama HusbandTime GirlDateExcitement! :)

Ohh Good Golly! I am glad it is Friday!... I'm ready to Go..G..G-O! lol... you didn't peg as a cheer-leading type did I...me either...but when you have a daughter that thinks she is going to be a cheerleader..all of a sudden you start that...ggaahh... DO I really need to be a good "supportive Mother"... lol... anyways...I have felt like here lately I do need my own personal cheerleader!...nothing life ending...but just getting down... Monday night Stuart decided after being put to bed he would wake up at 9pm and puke up his whole supper everywhere..which this is the first real "puke" episode for him....after carry him in one arm and handful of penne pasta chased w/half digested hamburger and mucus in the other hand I seriously doubted myself ..why in the hell did I tell Jake to go ahead and take that advertising class at UNO for work... dumb me...another night I'm home with the kids  just us...(I know they are my kids and I'm supposed to watch them..but lately I have this thing as to why did I get married? I never see or really talk to my husband here lately)... I wondered if it was the food b.c. all of a sudden I felt sick too....b.c. I have never got sick from seeing-someone puking....maybe the catching it in my hand thing threw my game off!.... so...after bath cuddle time..and new bedding..I got him back in bed.... an hour later...again...not as much puke..but still the whole clean up and all that..but this time... I put him in our bed..and I was going to let his Daddy put him in bed....Daddy did...maybe in hour later...did it again..not as much..just mucus watery... but this time he stayed in our bed..and then it was hellish night of up and down...he wanted to lay on me...then wanted to lay on Daddy....I wasn't a happy person the next day..but he seem fine... 
Then Wednesday night...put him to bed like regular....11pm rolls around..he wakes up. crying..like he is dying... trying to figure out what is wrong with him??...nothing..the only thing I could come up with is at my parents that night he lol...was playing with a broom (b.c. he has a fetish with sweepers, mops, brooms)..and he had the end of the broom in his mouth (again- I'm a wonderful mother who watches her children very closely)..anyways...my brother John said he hit a bump in the road and fell..and he was wailing....so as he was screaming that night I wondered what I should do. my first thing first was drug him!... lol..I gave him some Tylenol. then I checked his mouth...I didn't see anything bruised or cut??.. I didn't see anything bleeding..or looked like it was bleeding... once we put him in our bed...he would cry on and off.. until the Tylenol started working..he cried so much I was seriously considering taking him to the ER...but all of a sudden he was ok...getting in and out of our bed getting books off the shelf to read... going out to the kitchen...then we were looking in his mouth again just to make sure there wasn't anything from the fall earlier.. Jake goes..Joie..Look at those teeth coming in...yup..I think that was the source of the crying...his mouth was probably sore from falling earlier..but I think just made me overly concerned... 

As previously mentioned.. not seeing my husband... Jake and I love each other..and what we have between each other...but we both do like our own time....I very much like at the end of the day after the kids are in bed asleep I like to sit in my chair and just do blah!... watch the shows I like...and with Jake ...he likes to veg out on the couch..and surf the internet about the Reds or the wrestling boards or the brackets of whatever tournament that weekend... so..its not like we get into some very deep conversations. I honestly can't remember the last time we went out on a date...a real one..the last one I can remember was going to see Dear John int he movies and eating at Poppa Johns...just us 2!... and Pretty sure that was before Stuart was born..lol...so..I'm voting for this year we have more date nights...although I love my children...sometimes I need reminded why I voluntarily not see my husband so much..and share him with a a team 7 days a week for months out of the year...and then once that stops...hay season begins...rrrrrr.... I better just stop now... I don't need extra help this time of the month to piss me off!

One very bright spot though... City Farmers Dinner last night was a hit! this was the first year that I have helped that it went so smoothly!... all the food was covered...more than enough help... just a success...I was very happy with everything... and I think every year from now on we will have 2 people in charge of getting volunteers and all that..after getting on in some of the planning for the retreat this year..I'm very excited!... its going to be a fun one! They got some neat ideas!

Also..since my Abortion post last week...I've lost a subscriber...I knew it may happen..but IDK... I can't fault them...but I don't apologize for facts.. to each his own... 


I'm excited about tonight though... I'm having a "girl Date".. lol... last year me and Kayla went and bought the 3rd twilight movie together...well this year...she asked if we were doing that..i wasn't really sure..and then talking about it at City farmers dinner... another friend wanted to go..almost getting the nights mixed up we were going to go last night...but figured it out it was tonight...anyways..we are all meeting at Sara's having a Coffee Date..then headed there to see all the crazies!...its so funny..its amazing how many show up.....they will be in costume a lot of times... or have fangs in lol..and then to stand in line and listen to some of them pick apart the movie lol...so entertaining... lol.... sadly my little Tatey butt can't go..so I'm getting her a copy and me too of course... lol... its fun... and I'll get stuff that I need so I then I won't even have to take my kiddies to Walmart...so fun... 

welp I gotta get going...got stuff to do! Keep me in your prayers..b.c. I need them!~ and I'll do the same for you! :) 
This is Winnie sharing a heat lamp with a chicken & baby Lamb. I have a feeling she misses the pampered life  :) 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment