Thursday, February 23, 2012

WeekendAway, UTI, CornDogSituation, Babydoll Dino

Its Friday and I am happy as can be... Nobody is going to Rain on My Parade...well its MY Friday at work today!... Since I won't be going to State Wrestling this year unless someone is there Saturday NIGHT wrestling...I won't be attending.. sadly..I'm very sad about it..actually...anyways... whatever..so after talking with Jake..I decided trying to get someone to watch both the monsters.... and surpisely their Aunt Kayla- said yes even after I told her I could probably find someone to watch one of them so she wouldn't have to manage such a circus and she said no..lol..well ok..you just signed your own life away...lol..ok your own weekend away! lol..anyways.. It was official..used up my last vacay day till July up... and it was set! :).... I am excited and happy that after I drop the kids off Friday morning sometime..I won't have to worry about nothing but me :)... how great is that?... how bad is that?... so I won't be winning the mother of the year award...o well..its not very often I'm without both my kids..so I'm going to enjoy it..

This week has been so, so... This will be TMI..but I don't care... your regular readers you will understand... soo... the back story... I never ever had a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) until after Sondra was born which I think is strange?...but I had like a few of them right after another..it was so horrible...then...the next one was when I was preggo with Stuart..and that just sucks..b.c. I don't think I was able to take the medicine that relieves the symptoms..or maybe I just didn't want to b.c. when I'm preggo I try to avoid everything unnecessary......so a few weeks ago I was talking with family who is prego(lets say her name rhymes with Messy lol sorry) and they were complaining about a UTI...lol and horrible person me I laughed at them and made a comment I hadn't had one in such a long time..and said sure sucks to be you...lol.... God did me one better instead of striking me down with a bolt of lighting for picking on a pregnant lady....last Friday I started feeling funny...then by Sunday I knew I probably should go to the Doc b.c. it had to be a UTI... but if you know me..you know I am very stubborn about that stuff...and so by Tuesday night..I went to after hours in Ada..b.c. I could feel my left side starting to hurt.lol...and let me tell you what... UTI's are the worst....I have a pretty high thrush hold for pain..real serious pain..but oh my goodness... the very first time I had a UTI...I had never had one.. didn't ask my Mom/Sister about it...till it was horrible..I mean I'm crying...and when I went to the doctor... I got in my room and as I waiting I started crying .b.c my side was hurting so bad..seriously me crying b.c. it hurt so bad...   Doc Tran asked me what was wrong..I told him I felt like I was going to die lol.... very Dramatic I know...anyways.. so to avoid all that stuff..I went to the doc before It got bad like a regular person does and got the antibiotics....but the antibiotics really made me drowsy...almost like I am in a fog... and then when I was reading about it before I took it..said it would mess up my sleeping patterns?...ok??... well ya I wake up at night?... lol..I don't necessarily have to pee or anything..I just wake up... its strange....So I have been tired all week..I have been dragging...wow...looking at the size of this paragraph I really didn't plan on telling you my medical history....

My Little Sondra Ray has been a ornery one.... so last night we went to parents...we get there I start making dinner... the kids get snacks...still Ms Sondra wants more...I give her another snack... my dad comes home heats up a corn dog... she instantly wants one...I tell her no she can have another apple..she refuses...she tries Grandma...her Grandma tells her No b.c. her Momma(me) says No.... a little bit later while dinner is in the oven I'm sitting in the living room vegging till dinner is ready.... I go out to the kitchen clean off the counter to get supper out... and find a plate with a corn dog stick on it....and I say Alfred...why didn't you throw your plate away..his reply mine is right here in the trash....then a little bit later  we are eating supper Sondra not finishing hers and I tell her No...eat some..you were so hungry... and she says not no more...and I say well your not getting a corn dog... and John just smiles....and I say John you didn't...lol... and Jake says: Sondra did your Uncle John make one for you? she says No..and Jake says I know your lying...its not good to Lie...and she says Yea he did...and John says SONDRA......and Sondra says..well John they guessed it the first time...... lol...that nasty girl knows how to work her family...especially her Uncle John...she knows he won't say no....

and Stuart I was so proud of him last night and tonight.... last night Sondra was playing with her princess dolls and Stuart kept trying to take one...and those are "off limit" toys in my opinion..so I get his baby...and he held and hug his for a little while...even took it to bed with him... then when I got him up this morning he grabbed it to get dressed.....then tonight he was holding it and was sharing his cookie with him....So the Baby was a Christmas present from an aunt and uncle...and I was the one that gave  her the idea..b.c. I wanted him to have one... I think all little boys need one... I think toys are sometimes too gender based..and I think having a baby will help to learn teach him like girls to mother/father.... and if parents can't get around the "baby doll" factor with boys..then they are the ones too small..

Which also.. Sondra loves dinosaurs...Dina Dan lit her fire for Dinosaurs... she can name them all...tell me if they are carnivores, herbivorous, or omnivores...and some even which period they are from... I love to see her fascination with them....maybe I'm raising the next great paleontologist.... wouldn't that be great? ...so I don't discourage it b.c. its a "boy thing"...but I'm helping her learn more..we made a Dinosaur field guide like Dino Dan's.... which I've been looking for dinosaur toys..but I can't find any i really like..when me and Jordan were little we played with the Jurassic Park ones...and those are nice...but even those they don't sell no more..and a lot of them on eBay are pretty expensive with shipping...SO...if any of you have any old ones you don't want no more..I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands...I'm still researching them...and hopefully find some for her....

welp...I must be winding down for tomorrow...still got  a lot to do for tomorrow...so I'll see you guys later...and hopefully I enjoy this nice long weekend :)
Love,
ME




No comments:

Post a Comment