Friday, June 29, 2012

BADMOM WEDDINFUN WEEKENDPLANS PEEP TOYS

I feel bad...even worst b.c. I laughed lol

again- I'll feel bad now but yes this can be a memory right????
MAN I AM SOOOO NOT GOING TO WIN THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD THIS YEAR....hhmmm... sooo... I'm trying to be a good mom and capture their lives...Jake and I even decided after getting a photobook last year of both the kids...we thought we should do it every year... its just important... they are nice to have... so after I got a 60% discount coupon for a online printing place I went at it.... and I have been patiently waiting for them in the mail this week..and lo and behold they are here!~.... I pull sondra's out... DAMN IT!!!!!.... on the cover it reads Sondra Ray Clum 6 Years...SHIT!... I look at the edge of outside..Sondra Ray 5....rrrrrrhhhh... look on her page that says then 5 years old...and her new picture now 6 years old ....holy hell!..how did I mix that up!.... I guess I shouldn't be surpised...when it was Stu's bday I put a status about he was turning 2 and my little girl was going to school and was 6....a friend that has a daughter the same age says...I didn't think Sondra was a whole year older than my girl ...lol shit... nope I had to reply..I'm just a bad mom and messed up her birthday!...crap..that must have been when I was doing these books too...silly me didn't go back and change it.... it caused me to laugh...and will continue to laugh..but does this mean Sondra Ray will hate me someday when she looks back through her books? lol...It is taking all that is within me to not reorder it b.c. we are on this save money kick....lifestyle and that would be wasteful...(see Jake- I am controlling myself).... See the photos... what do you guys think!..

Tonight! I am so excited for tonight~.... My cousin...okay long distance cousin Kari is getting married!.... and its not the traditional kind of wedding...its outside!!!! We are eating FIRST....and its wear Jeans kind of wedding!!!!...this is so my style!!! lol :) ....I love this lady..you know how you just love going to weddings...that was sarcastically speaking... well this one I really am happy and excited to go... This woman deserves to be happy... I'm so excited and happy for her and Tony!!!!...plus..she says she is my stalker on my blog...why wouldn't I mention her now? lol... Yay yay!...

which is weird talking about weddings b.c. I have another one in a few weeks...and again...its not like I don't want to go... it is my cousin on the Reffitt side... I'm not very close with a lot of my Reffitt cousins..not that I don't like them or anything like that..its just we didn't grow up together..like we got together at holidays but beyond that not a whole lot of seeing each other... but as we get older and Facebook helps too...but b4 FB I always look forward seeing her at family holiday get togethers ..we stay in touch more... but my Cousin Ashley is getting married... its exciting..I'm happy for her to finally settle down... plus I'd like to see her with a little baby bump too..she is dreadfully skinny she would be such a cute prego lady (that's a positive Ashley if you are reading)....

this weekend is packed full as usual weekends are during the summer... lets see lets see..tonight wedding...Saturday..I have to go shopping and start preparing some of the food for the kid's birthday dinners on Sunday.... then Saturday night is: Summerfest Fireworks in Spencerville....Sunday... HIS Home carry in dinner after church... then after church... I gotta get everything ready for the kid's birthday dinners!... Jake's parents and siblings are coming over to my parents for Sunday night dinner... instead of big parties for their bdays I just do a dinner... b.c. by the time I invite my parents and siblings and his parents and siblings we are up to 20...so I'm pretty sure this is the last year it will be for Sondra..b.c. I bet next year she will want to have a "real" party with her friends.... lol..wow..scary... I once upon a time ago was hoping to have their dinner at our "new" house...but still it has not been up on the market yet..but when it does I'll let you know.... anyways... here is the menu for their dinners:

Salisbury Steak
Corn on the Cob
Salad
fuit(tropical)
Mac & Cheese

Dessert:
Rachel's Cupcakes!

Drinks

Okay.. so after the past 2 weeks of having to have cake..I have been dessert ed out and looking at the menu its no small undertaking...and when I got a text from her saying is there anything I can bring.my first response was nope! its okay I can do this...then I told myself..why am I putting myself through so much when she went out of her way to ask me if she could help.... its not hard to help someone...for me its hard to accept help from someone...so I stopped and messaged her again..You convinced me could you make those cupcakes you are so good at making!lol....seriously they are like gourmet cupcakes..so good so good...sooo..either Rach will be happy that she is able to help me or...she just won't ever ask again if there is something she can do! lol

What else has been happening... I started on FB my new fancy smanshey page; "Jonelle Layne Images"...lol makes me laugh...I never wanted to start one b.c. I'm not a "professional" photographer..and I still am not..but I do consider it my hobby... I do consider it serious when I have a few people ask me or email asking if I can take their kid's or family's pictures and they offer to pay me...so heck ya...I'll put myself out there and see where I go....on question though is this: "What makes you a PROFESSIONAL photographer?"...

what else???... I JOINED TWITTER LOL....i've always been curious..but its just one more thing for me to check..but its intriguing.... I'm still learning but I'll let you know more when I know more...

here is my last sunday:
HCC Sanctuary 
SO as most of you know me...I don't do too much work...but a lot people worked while I avoided and hid..but it did turn out nice! lol :) 


so I did it too.. I finally got Stu a Buz Lightyear... look at his face... after seeing his reaction...that 40 bucks was worth it... probably still not to Jake..but man..look how proud and happy he is at the same time...now a lot lately he has been playing with his woody the cowboy too..maybe that was Stu's problem..not that he don't love Woody the cowboy..he just knew Buz was missing... :) ..Sondra I have yet to get her anything... I have asked Sondra what she wants and she goes on and on about stuff... I've asked her if she wants us to give her birthday money and we take her shopping... she likes that idea...I guess it just actually has to be decided upon...welp..I gotta get going! I gotta finish "editing" ( my photog lingo lol) My sister's in law's 17 week prego picture... I'll talk to you guys soon and really sorry about  the much long gap between posts... here is one parting gift... he may kill me someday for posting this:
Attitude
Okay seriously lol... he looks so girly here! lol..i sent this to his uncle Jordan..his reply..he looks gay! lol.. (I thought the same thing but wasn't going to say it out loud..he is 2 yr old little boy) But  apparently this pose he has seen from his sister...I call this the "ghetto Girl pose"...don't laugh lie or deny... every ghetto girl poses like this..I i may have some pictures like this..no one is to blame... lol :) have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment