Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Oops I did it again :)

SO...I did it again... I was going to let me hair grow out..but I'm blaming this on my sister in law Rachel..she got her haircut off to donate..but she looks so "refreshed"..and it made me think about how nice it feels..so I checked with my Cousin Megpie to see her plans if she had time..and sure enough... yes!... I really like it...Stuart got his hair cut for his pictures today...and after I got mine Sondra says I want mine cut like yours Mommy...UMMM No!.. your hair is too pretty to cut!~..... I don't hold on to my hair... like how people are attached.....but Sondra's...its a pain..but its so pretty! :) ..., Jake only knew I was getting it  cut he doesn't like it when I cut it... Meg's exact words were::...Jake's gonna be mad at me!..but I won't see him for a while so its okay!!...LOL... and Jake's response... Well It isn't nearly as bad as last time lol.... Meg..I think its shorter than last time!.. lol :)...also I'll be to blame for my sister's and maybe even my best friend's hair cut...I told them to blame Rachel!..... anyways...there you have it... wanted to share :)

Got Home Last night and played with my hair 

this is will be different 



This morning when I got into work... 

didn't brush it... lol my kind of style just ran my fingers through this morning !


I'll post another pic in a few weeks to let you know if I'll keep this up

1 comment: