Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shania Ross is on her way :)

I cannot tell you how happy I am that it is Tuesday! Today marks the end of a very busy week. It started with Wednesday & Thursday I had photo sessions, Friday was football night, Saturday was spent cleaning then got a break and did pictures in the even, and then Sunday was church day and then was spent cleaning some more and got away to do pictures in the evening again then ending with dinner with the whole family, and Monday was our little Baby #3 reveal!

Last week it was decided we were going to do cupcakes to tell our kids what we were having...We thought it would be polite to invite our parents and siblings if they wanted to come for dinner but not to fret that it was just for the kids and we would text everyone after...oh my lordy...can I tell you how loved we felt when 14 adults & 12 kids showed up!...wow!..it was a full house that spilled into our back porch and yard...

A little sister will be joining Sondra & Stuart in our family. A little girl?! I think I felt relief. Leading up to Monday I kept telling Jake it will break my heart if Sondra is in tears...well she was happy and Stu was mad but got over it...getting a special ninja turtle pillowpet dreamlite may have swayed his Baby Sister to be his favorite sister for the moment too..

Another daughter...wow.. a daughter...it hasn't really really sunk in...it has but it hasn't... a sweet little gal... my immediate thought..what is she going to look like??? Will she look like Sondra...or be a peanut like Stuart? Will she have hair or bald..man I am so excited...what outfit will I bring her home in? It has to be a perfect outfit...I'm thinking a bonnet of course..and some type of layette set since it will be colder out since it will be February... :) I'm on the search
Stu in his Trucker outfit

Sondra in her Dress & Cowgirl boots w/bonnet
and this girly's name: Shania Ross Clum - we actually officially decided on this last Friday.. All along we had been talking Schuyler for a girl but we were not in love with it...how do you explain that?...like we were talking about it..and Jake says well do you even like your name? Its a matter of you getting use to it.. lol...actually I really like my name and wished people would call me by my actual name!... its different..not the run of the mill kind of name.. Jonelle...how many Jonelle's do you know??? So- like when we named our first 2.. we just wanted something unique but not way out there...so then we started talking about other names and I threw out Shania...I love it.. I didn't think Jake would...he originally threw it out a few months ago... but he repeated it a couple times..lol..and was like...I could get use to that!... :)..I was officially excited to have either a boy or girl... I'll admit I was kind of hoping for a boy because we had a boy name picked out and I love it..but then we agreed on Shania...I was at complete peace! :) Her middle name is Ross...yes its a boys name...yes it is her father's middle name... yes I know..and no you don't need to give me other suggestions for other middle names...we pretty much had it in the beginning We would use Ross for either a boy or girl name... the only reason we not use it was if the girl's first name wasn't very girly.. hence why we were not completely in love with Schuyler..... and we just knew Shania Ross was it! :) :) 

It was so awesome to see an ultrasound... The lady kept saying the baby was moving so much..which I apologized for drinking a cup of coffee that morning.. :)...while waiting for our appt after the ultrasound we chatted with a dear friend and her daughter my friend was going for an ultrasound too :)...then after they were called back our old family doctor Dr. Tran came in and we chatted with him too!!!...a little reunion of sorts! :) ...makes me miss him!... 

BUT yes a girl!! The men in my house I think are just fearful b.c. they will be outnumbered...Jake's response was: He isn't sure if he can love another princess as much as Sondra...but my feelings is.. Daughters soften up their Daddy's...they love them tender.. maybe expecting Dad's are scared they won't teach their daughters how men are really supposed to love them...or what? I don't know..but Men always want Sons... they do.. that long need or WANT for someone to carry on their name...either way though... I know my babies' daddy will teach them how they are supposed to be loved and will Teach Mr. Stu how to love..

well- I need to get going!!!!! 

Joie

No comments:

Post a Comment