Friday, October 25, 2013

Lock-IT-Up/GaurdianDog/Past/Gage/Study

Hello All!...Some stuff has been going on... Let me fill you in! 

1. Tuesday after work I went straight home was in a hurry and left then came home that night around 9:30ish and the one time in months or ever I leave my work bag in my car unlocked. I am a country living girl that has never locked her vehicle SO I don't want to hear it. Anyways..the next morning I get in my car and my glove box is left open with all the stuff on my front seat.....Shhhiiiiittttt....BUT my bible is sitting there which I noted that should be in my work bag... I get to work..hmm..I know my work bag wasn't by my chair at home where I usually put it...and then wasn't at work... fears confirmed...somebody got in my car and took it... What did my work bag contain???... Our Family Ipad, My Kindle Touch, Vera Bradley bag and a Full size purple ARC notebook (pretty much filled with different photography poses that I liked)....I text Jake..and disable everything on my Ipad its in lost mode...today I filed a police report..My aunt calls with info someone around the corner from us found a lot of our mail. (which I know was in my bag)..SO I'll be picking that up today..... so calling the friendly "neighbor" and telling me to come pick my mail up whenever just shattered my hope I misplaced my bag....  Truly the electronics isn't a big deal..Yes I should lock my car (which I am starting to do) but it scares me and I don't care whether my car was unlocked..someone got into it and took my things...why are people that evil... I mean I'm going to go through some withdrawal...and my Son shed a few tears for a good 10 mins. yesterday after I told him...but It scares me and shakes my "security" I've never really felt unsafe but it just is a odd feeling someone thought to go through a perfect strangers car and trespass on our property...but here is a positive: they didn't steal my bible... granted they probably need that book and I shouldn't be so happy they didn't..but man.. My Bible is MINE... I love it..I mark in it highlight underline write thoughts down... our Assistant pastor at our church has his bible..and it looks worn and beat up from all the reading and studying that man has done.....I look at and think man- I hope mine looks like that someday... I want to wear my bible out..and after all that loss of material things..I'm just thankful and happy I still have the one thing that truly was the most valuable in my bag... so not having my Ipad..maybe my bible might get a little more wear and tear than normal :) 

I've been against getting a "maremma" guardian dog (it lives out with our sheep but it protects our property..well it will be "HIS") but since this happening...I've pretty much told Jake..I want one when we can get one.... when we went to go look at our dog Fly the seller had a few of those dogs..and when we were walking up to the house I seen it jump a 3-4 ft fence coming right at us wanting to know what we were doing and why this was a little midget with us(Stu).... I picked Stu up immediately b.c. the dog was staring giving him the eye down.. that particular dog hadn't been around kids enough to not be weary... but Anyways.. You get them when they are pups and bring them up with your animals..and they are great with kids if they are socialized with them..and are protective of their land and family from Strangers especially when the owners are not present...at times it may be inconvenient to have such a dog..but I guarantee you it will scare the shit out of a unsuspecting thief! Here is what one looks like full grown: 

Another night this week I was able to put this sign in practice

When I pinned this on pinterest I knew exactly what it meant to me and was glad to share my experience and my thoughts with some of the people I love most... although some of it was embarrassing and some nervous laughs between us all...it was bearable... 

Wednesday I had ANOTHER nephew born! His Name is Gage Reffitt! and he has DARK hair..how exciting..makes me excited to see what my Shania will look like...and gives me hope maybe I'll have a baby born with Dark hair!...I'm hopefully gonna see him tonight.... 

Last night was our first Women's Book/Bible Study... We are starting "The Christian Atheist"... so far its been good and the conversation last night between us was lovely..makes you feel not alone... I'm excited to see where it takes us in our faith...

Well- I gotta get going! :) ...I've got some work to do! 

Love you all and pray for my sanity and peace this weekend 





No comments:

Post a Comment