Thursday, February 18, 2016

Just one thing! Vday

Skyla Rachel has made her presence known to her Daddy....Valentine's Morning in bed I quickly grabbed Jake's hand...him probably expecting something different :) ..but I say...keep it right there...can you feel her??...and he did..she kept kicking/punching... we laid there a few minutes just feeling Skyla show her Daddy who she was... probably my most favorite Valentine's ever.....

Like always Jake spoiled his girls on Vday... Jake gave Shania a Baby ring of her birthstone with candy and a horse stuffed animal... Jake also gave Sondra her first pair of real diamond earrings and matching horse stuffed animal and candy.

For my valentine I gave Stuart a bunch of candy, gum, and tictacs (the kid's breath is disgusting) and a electric blanket. I busted out my electric blanket a few weeks ago and since then Stu had been stalking mine. Comes home from school strips down to his underwear and says I'll be laying on your heater blanket Mommy... :) So he has his own now for his bed...

When Jake told me what he got the girls I was like giving him a hard time and he asked if I was jealous...lol...and I said no i'm sure my valentine is making me a card at school and so I asked Stuart that day and he said No Mommy I am not...SO I acted sad...well the next day he came home with a card he had asked to make during his OT time and said I couldn't read it till valentine's day. :) So adorable... it had a cut out heart on front with Yarn strings on it and in the middle of the card Stuart had traced/wrote you pull on my heart strings and signed his name :) ... I love his OT helpers for doing that... also note... Stuart can be so very boy and tough and outrageous and uncontrollable and crazy and a rule breaker..but man....he is very sweet..not everyone does see it..but he is a lover for sure...

Jake and I are very intentional with valentine's day. I know its a made up holiday ect ect...but we take the opportunity for Daddy to shower his girls with love and special things and vice a versa with Stu and me. Eventually maybe Stu will want to take me out.. maybe next year :)

Until Next Time!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment