Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fairing It UP:)

My Little Girl is a bonafide "Fair Rat". She loves the fair and the fair loves her back. Each day she wakes up in morning immediately asks if we are headed to the fair. No Baby you are going Mels while I go to work. Then I'll pick you up and then to the fair. :) We go to the fair and the search is on..Where's Cara?? Where's Cara? Sondra says... its her Buddy..BF... its cute... Now Stuart..like on vacay is spending a lot of time in his stroller...but when he is out he loves running wild but probably not the part where I am 2 steps behind him. It is funny though he is such a flirt. We will take a walk and he smiles at everyone..or waves when he is feeling really friendly...I'm going to have to lock him up when he is older... many comments this week from people saying how much of a happy boy he is. :)  
My Fair Rat Days :) on top of Buck in the horse barn~ 




Last Saturday was a really awesome day! Grandpa was the Grand Marshal in the parade. He asked Sondra to ride along with him in the carriage and Colt too. He called and said since the 1st Sondra isn't there to ride with him he was hoping Sondra Jr would join him! So the week leading up she was telling me she was the Fair Princess. She was playing Dress up Thursday night in her Belle gown and told me she was wearing that for the parade... so I talked her into wearing her flower girl dress from Jess's wedding...and she found her crown... so she was set! she did really good! She waved and all except at us!..She sat at the front of the carriage with Jeff (he was driving we are friends of the carriage co.). I was very proud of her!  
ME & Grandpa at the Allen County Fair the Year I broke my arm playing gymnastics on the cattle shoots... yes..I know.. I Couldn't make that up if I wanted to 


Its always so nice catching up with friends and people you don't see very often...not that you don't like them or anything its just people are busy and busy means you do what is necessary.


This week for me the fair has been good. Although I don't have a whole bunch of nice clothes to be excited to wear like you are when your in school and its fair week..I see the girls how "perfect" they look and I know they spent a while getting ready....these days..a while for me is 15 20 minutes...which really isn't a bad thing... I like being "put together"..but I'm ok with not being done up...


We have been debating about camping next year the only catch is I would need to work during the week and Jake would have to have kids during the day... that is the kicker... hmm.. its just a idea right now... maybe we will figure it out.. 
Stuart on a tractor! 

Stuart is confident! A fair friend helped him out with his accessories!

Sondra happy to be at the fair! 

Sondra insisted she wear her cowgirl boots and pink spurs with her shorts the 1st day of fair. 


Well I gotta be going!!!..I'll update again when I can! Love ME






No comments:

Post a Comment