Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Switch Is Turned On & Broken- No Mercy for all XY :)

Men are the causes of my headaches... men are probably the biggest "bitchiest" women ever...seriously..I only work with men besides my Aunt and I can testify...Men can be as hormonal as any other woman...well maybe much worse. Maybe its because I'm related to the boss or my Mom owns a "share" of the business or something but I feel like I'm looked at like some kind of nitwit that takes up space..I don't know when it changed to that.... Less interaction is probably best. I am just sick of the anti camaraderie thing.

Leads me to my next headache...When you walk into someone's home and it appears....dirty..unorganized... you don't think to yourself man that husband needs to get his house cleaned....you think "now why can't she keep a clean house? Why does she want to live like a pig?" ....you and everyone else always goes to the wife..even if that wife works 40 hours a week and takes the larger part of the load her kids ... so as your guessing... you are right..my house looks like a tornado was in it...I"m not joking...I'd post pictures If I wasn't so embarrassed but I'm big enough to admit it. I'm going to take charge and get it organized cleaned up..weeded out- and I'm just going to have to do it and throw clothes out and get rid of what we do not need...the hubby might be kinda upset but no..we don't need 100 plus t shirts...and no we don't this or that. And men like my husband always have the best of intentions when he says he promises to help me but it never happens..and when it does It's like he deserves a cookie or something...Why is so much put on the Wife's Plate concerning the couple's home children duties..I'd understand if I stayed at home but I don't..maybe I just make myself feel that way. somethings are seriously drastically about to change... I have vacation next week and oh man oh man....it's going to be different...really different....

maybe this is my raging hormones after me..but I think a girl deserves to bitch a little...

So Sunday night was the first time Sondra actually really fell of her pony...she has been riding by herself since she got the pony in my parents round pen. Occasionally she'll trot if she can get the pony going- but she is so adamant about going fast...She sounds like Ricky Bobby "Mamma I just wanna go fast"... I've told her No you can't stay in your saddle...well Sunday Jake gave her a twig from a tree to help her to get the pony to move...lightly tap her and stop when she moves...well after so much of doing it and stopping I don't know maybe Sondra got carried away but the pony was ready to do what she wanted and took off... trotting..I'm watching from the top of a horse...uh oh..I'm tensing up...tighting inside...and then she takes off on a run and turns sharp the horse going right and Sondra goes left...she falls unharmed really..but she was not happy..after much encouragement we made her get back on the horse of at least one lap around the round pen to show her its fine....but we didn't tell her that but we told her to show the pony who is boss b.c. it wasn't the pony's fault she couldn't stay in her seat..but we can't let her lose her confidence and not want to ride.... I even did the whole "well lets get rid of Bobbi Daisy..and she screamed out with a  big NO..so that was good..

I am stressed to the Gills it isn't funny... I have to get the 4 of us packed and ready to go to wagon train where we camp for a week..I have to go grocery shopping and just everything..and to top off a dirty house I'm sick of... We leave Saturday for the week and Friday we will be in Greenville and then Dayton to watch a Wizards i meant to say Dragon's (dragons wizards its all the same thing right? game with Jake's Family... so I gotta get his all done by Thursday.... I can not wait for Friday.. stress free..or should be and a great thing is we were considering buying a screen house but didn't want to spend that extra money b.c. we really wouldn't use it much but I put it out there on FB asking anybody and what do you know a Cousin had one we could borrow..but she didn't know how she could get it to us b.c. she lives in Dayton... well heck yes I'm gonna be in Dayton Friday!... Such a nice little happy ending there...Stuart will have a area he can play free..and the kids started their new babysitters Monday and they both are loving it....glad it all works out..anyways..if anyone is still reading and feeling like my "switch" is turned on and broken (my husband likes to tell me that)..and when I mean switch= B**** Switch...Sorry... I'm sick of summer already...there you go..just shoot me :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment