Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cleaning Fairy or Sondra ...15months Pics

This week has been a good week. Well not all of it..but most of it. All the regular shows are back and I am at loss of words. Like I have been reading so much- I call it my "other Man"...and this week I watched Modern Family..which was great and then tonight its Greys and Private Practice. Can't wait. Anyways...but tonight its really fun and funny...and great..and important. Tonight will mark one week and Sondra's room has been clean..and all the credit it due to her. This girl can never keep her room clean. LOL I wonder who she gets that from. Anyways.. so Last Thursday she was looking through a mag and spouting off about what she wants. So- I tell her not till Christmas. Well when Daddy got home she went to him asking him for this and that or whatever and he looks at her and says you know what Sondra if you can keep your room all clean for a whole entire week- I'll get you something special. It seemed like a pretty safe bet at the beginning. Her whole room was covered with toys from wall to wall. only free space was when you walked in where the door slid.. lol... So I went off to my women's fellowship meeting..and Jake and the kids did some running came home and did some more running I guess. When I got home they were not home. I did a few things and walked into the kid's bedroom for some reason and...GASP... it was all clean. Like really clean. I thought to myself.. dang ole Jake- he helped her. Well when they got home Sondra off to bed Jake then took Stuart to bed and he comes out and asks..."Did you clean Sondra's Room"...No..Did you???....that little brat... she knows how to clean...all by herself?? I usually have to sit on her bed and tell her what to pick up piece by piece. lol..no big deal..its clean... she'll mess it up soon... through the week it has got a little messy..but...she cleans it up..and when Stu interrupts it..she is a screaming for me to come get him.. lol...and then Tuesday night...after tidying it up..she says Daddy...come look at my clean room..lol... this girl has determination! lol... anyways..so today marks a week of a clean room...and we plan on taking her to town to get something special..

Stuart was 15 months yesterday..so what did I do..Pictures of course....he frustrated me a lot. He smiles all the time and when it comes time to take pictures..he won't. It really bugs me! Or he does smile and I don't get it in time...yesterday was definitely a time where I wish I would have one of those fancy cameras! Anyways..I'm debating about taking more but to think about it...I'm going to take some more when leaves begin to fall..and hopefully get the kid's pictures around Halloween so his good smile can wait... here is a preview :) 
Stuart Richard Clum - 15 Months
I think having pictures is so important. I sometime will be somewhere and think..man I should have taken  a picture of that. My kids will want their pictures someday to show their kids and grand kids and so forth. I always have wanted to get their pictures in intervals. And by the time Sondra was a year old I was doing that and finding it was so expensive and that is when I started trying to take their pictures myself. They are not always great as you can see on my Facebook from the beginning to now..but they are special to me and someday they'll be grateful that I did them. That is my dream someday. Whether its part time for extra cash or full time some crazy way..but I would like to provide people with pictures that don't cost them a arm and leg. I think my next thing is taking pictures of kids other than my own children. My next model sometime...nephew Jude :).. I want a picture of him & Stu... doing what..I don't know??.. but they are playmates for life... it needs captured. 

Well I must be going! Have a great day..maybe I"ll fill you in tomorrow :) 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment