Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OLD SCHOOL :)

I had a really great weekend :) Friday was spent going and getting apples in bellefontaine (i think) to make applesauce with. Stuart went right to this old Amish man that owned the store and Stu didn't want to come back. I was a bit surprised! Mom and me spent all night canning Chilli. And Jake went to the football game with my Dad. Saturday we woke up bright and early and Jake's parents came and picked the kids up for a trip to greenville and fun. Jake & Me went to my parents and we started cooking down the apples and canning away. Oh the smell of those apples. I was so neat watching something from begining and end and then just how great the stuff tastes...I could eat applesauce everyday. lol... I know its silly but I could. We made pretty colors too. Pink, purple, blue, and orange. Then for the night my mom had to go work so I made Jake, Dad, Jonas supper. I breaded and fried perch Jake caught at the Lake on his fishing trip. I also breaded and deep fried Mushrooms and this is going to sound so disgusting and I DIDN'T eat them but sheep testicles. lol.. how gross huh..also we had pan friend Goat steak....not a mis spelling...anyways... all of it was wonderful. While I was deep frying and breadin away I got my shower there b.c. my 5 year reunion was that night and we were cutting it close.
and this is when I had the idea... look how much work it takes to look presentable lol... I took a pic every step up the way.... This is right after my shower...fully clothed lol.. 
Wet Hair in my parents bathroom


All Blown Out...improvement





So after I blew my hair out guys got home and it was time to start deep frying. So..then as soon as I got home I started the hair and make up..... and clothes... how do you decide what to wear to your reunion. will I be under dressed or over dressed. Whats a girl to do. So I went with what I am good for... Cute jeans with bright pink heels and a purple shirt that had lace on the back not the whole back length didn't want to show off my back fat but just under the shoulders....
Finished Product with hair and make up!
man it takes a lot of work to get ready...which leads me to another do I or don't.. I'm really thinking about getting my hair cut..but I just can't bring myself to do it..IDK... only time will tell...I don't even know where to begin of how I'll get it cut..it use to be such a on a whim thing when I use to cut my hair..now its like a life decision lol..what a loser I have become lol...

ALRIGHT BACK TO THE REUNION
So after many texts from my favorites..about you need to hurry up and get here....we finally walk in..now up to that point..I really didn't want to go. I wasn't even going to go until Jake "helped" make a decision..he said your going..its what your supposed to do lol..Thanks Babe.. 
the reunion was BYOB...which I was going to bring the Mike's that I had left over from the fair..but that was until I realized Jake drank them all.. lol..he drinks them like lemonade I swear... he is a man..isn't he supposed to only want beer..anyways..so we were walking out the door and Jake says want me to grab the rest of your morgan...which was maybe a shot..so I said ya which I really didn't even want that... anyways.. we get there... 2 people are like dancing.. my friends at a table... lol... everyone that was there were at their "tables"... nothings changed. So... what do I do... after a few mintues of sitting there thinking this is going to be a long night I decided its time to make our own fun... sober as a nun..I grabbed the one friend that would go out there and dance with the others and danced away... why not?... lol...I had a few people made comments like "Man we are gonna be hung over tomorrow"..which my reply was...NO I'm not... I'm sober lol...then half way through I was feeling a little left out since everyone was holding cups and dancing lol... so I went and got a coke and put the what little Morgan I had into and I couldn't even finish that. I"m not a drinker... my stomach can't handle it..just ask my best friend who sat behind me the last time I went froggys and on the way home I puked out the window and she was sprayed lol...since then... I haven't even had the nerve to really want to drink... so.. after Jake have already drank my girly drinks..I thought man I"m not even gonna buy anything... anyways... reunion was great..I wish more people would have come or really more people let go of their IDK.. insecurities..or "coolness" and have a good time and dance and jump around..after a while I went out and talked to the "cool" people outside... which was nice... one guy who I really wasn't close with but hung in the same circle made a comment about what I was drinking..and I said nothing... and he said really b.c. the way you were dancing... you looked it lol../..thanks...I think?... another "friend" asked me what was wrong with me... I use to have fun but since I got married I'm not... wow you A-hole thanks!... My reply;.."IDK (insert his name here) I guess I kind of grew up, got married, had babies..you know what your supposed to do"...but then the guy that just loved my crazy dancing "backed me up" and said oh no... I didn't think you were fun in HS...but Your hilarious now"... another back handed compliment?...lol... oh well... which to my point.. I didn't know what I was going to do when I got to my reunion..I was a bit scared seeing people I hadn't seen in a while..and them seeing me..I wasn't a skinny minnie in school but I certainly have put on weight..which makes me insecure.....but the moment I walked in and seen it was like "high school" I decided its never to late to make a fool of myself... and just have fun.... we stayed for a while but then a few of us ended up going to players...and we were there till about 2... 
still looking good through the night
Then it came to go home.. as much as I loved being with them...I knew I had to get up in morning and pick my babies up!
So here is me at the end of the night watching Wings reruns..which I did till about 4am... lol bad decision..
I look tired lol... 

when I woke up at 8am the next morning..I felt like I had a hang over...but then when I woke back up at 9 am..much better... 

Going out with friends makes me want make it a regular thing..not every weekend..but yes every so often...I have these people so close to me and yet why don't I make time for them..after sharing old funny stories or confessions with each other..I miss them... I don't think I have laughed like that in a long time.... 

the next morning when I awoke and was able to function my babies were immediately on my mind... not so much on Jake's find..I had to work to get him out of bed. Sure enough we made it there and Sondra answers Grandma and Grandpa's door in a Pink Bat Girl costume! lol.. I guess she slept in it and went to the "park festival"...i'm not sure what it is probably something like the pork Rhine festival but in Spencerville... but anyways Sondra wore it to there too I think.... either way if she did I can just imagine people saying..Who is that little girl? who does she belong too?..and then someone saying oh that's Jake Clum's little girl...and then to them..it probably makes sense lol..bahahaha... so funny...
Welp I must be going... I'll update later



No comments:

Post a Comment