Thursday, October 6, 2011

Frame Escape How Does She Do it? Costumed Cuties DevelopingRoyalty

Alright Alright! I'm here...I have been having a "great" week.

This weekend we are going to a weekend wagon train. I'm excited. Sondra will have a ball with the little kids... and just seeing everybody will be so nice. And very interesting. Here is a wagon train story. Our Wagon Train club always has a white elephant sale to help raise funds for the club. Well... my Dad bought this picture that read "Like Love, Friendship Lasts forever" it wasn't selling so Dad just bought it to give money to the club. Dad thought it would be funny to give it to these 2 sisters we always joke around with and have fun. So before he left to go back to the camper that night he told them that he wanted them to have this picture b.c. it reminded him of them and walked away. Well on their way back to their camp they dropped the picture back off to the camper to me and Jake and say"Tell your Father we just cannot a accept this gift". So I give it back to my Dad.  So Him and Jake come up with a plan to give it back to them on the last day. So as they are hurrying up and pulling out the last day of camp Dad stops them to tell them goodbye and what do you know...Jake sticks the picture in their horse trailer.
The Famous Pic in my Parents bedroom that
went unnoticed for 2 weeks
No way of knowing they have it until they get home. lol... we had a good laugh about it...then I had a even bigger one when I received a message of Facebook from one of the sisters asking if they could possible ship it to me and I somehow get it into my parents house. lol...oh wow~... if anyone knows me well...I can not possibly keep a secret. I can't ever get Jake anything...b.c. I usually always tell him... but not this time. I was going to keep a secret for once. So... I gave them my work address and  a couple weeks later it arrives. lol..so that day..my parents have a meeting with some caseworkers at the house so I snuck the picture in my the outside door into their bedroom. That baby hung on that wall for 2 plus weeks. My Mom noticed it first thanks to Sondra...and The night I hung it up I took a pic of it and showed it to Jake that night... so I didn't kind of let it slip a little bit... but anyways... so Mom had a idea to put it out in my parents  Kitchen/living room.... my Dad didn't notice that thing for a week. And when he did... just like my Mom..he asked repeatedly..."HOW DID THAT GET HERE"... I tried with all my might.....to lie...but I smiled....lol... so... going camping this weekend...we will be in their neck of the woods...I'm sure that picture is bound to go back over there to a new place.

This week Me Jake and Kids went to my Grandpa's so Jake could load some hay for some people..and I sat inside talking with Gramps and his brother Carl. Before Jake went outside... Stu had a dirty diaper and Jake changed him even though I knew he was dirty and set him over by Jake. Anyways lol.. so while Jake is changing Stu..my Gramps says...Man Times have changed that's for sure. I have never changed a diaper in my life.... and my reply is..Well I work 40 hrs a week just like him....heh... which is true. but then we started talking about all that. My Great Uncle Carl couldn't beleive just how we women do it. Like most women these days We work, responsible for the kids, cleaning. cooking, and family in general. Carl just couldn't beleive it. Which really... kind of made me smile. Like he gets it! He gets my frustration sometimes. and after asking me several times just how do I do it..I said I don't. My house is almost always a mess... but I for sure don't skip the cooking part..i love that...and my kids... are usually always less then presentable and Jake actually helps me quite a bit too! He every night gets Stu's PJs on and feeds him a bottle and puts him to bed. We split up bath duties. One of us bathes them and the other dresses and brushes the hair. He almost everyday puts the kids in the car while I get last minute things and then I take the kids to the babysitters. We are a team! but yes there are days when he is gone busy doing "his thing" and I get frustrated and ask myself how am I supposed to do this?...

Last night we went and took some pictures in the kid's costumes for Halloween so we could send out a card. Sondra of course is a super hero..Bat Girl..and Stu this year..we went the affordable route and he will be "The Bachelor" with his tux from JessMike's wedding. lol... But here they are...
. just thrown together really.. I just like having pictures of their costumes. Then after the photo session we went and got pumpkins to carve sometime. Sondra had a lot of fun getting those and she is very excited to carve them too.. I got a couple smaller ones to roast and make pumpkin puree with.

other exciting news... my Sister and Sister in law have got ultrasounds and have their real due dates. Melissa is Due April 1st.. lol on her birthday..And Jess is Due May 15th. 2 little girls really close together! :) lol... OK They don't know what they are having..but I am saying Girls all the way whether they like it or not...I love Stuart no doubt..he usually is my favorite most of the time..well not here lately..but usually... but Sondra...oh...Sondra... I can't imagine someone not wanting a adventure like Sondra. In honor of the 2 future Princesses here are their latest developments :)
Jonas & Mel's Cutie 04/01/2012

Mike & Jess's Cutie 05/15/2012
 Ultrasounds are so fun and neat. Just looking at their latest developments makes me want to be pregnant. Not with my own kid...but I could oh so do surrogacy  if there are any openings that you know of just let me know! lol

Well.. I probably should be going... I got so much to get done for tomorrow. The dreaded grocery shopping is tonight. I hate grocery shopping! I'm not even sure what all I really need. Then I need to get the kids bathed and me too!  And then get everything packed for a weekend in a camper...and all this needs to be done by 9pm..b.c. that is when my beloved Greys and after that Private Practice comes on. Any Mommy isn't missing those shows... :) Wish me luck for mission impossible tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment