Friday, September 16, 2011

HAIR Removal..your gonna die laughing



This seriously made my belly hurt from trying to keep in the hoopin and hollaring! a friend fowarded it on to me her sis in law posted it to her FB...she said it reminded her of our wax parties we had at her parents.. lol...its 8 minutes but its worth it...you'll laugh till you cry... i felt horrible...I was feeling her pain each time tried pulling it off my stomach seized like it does all the time when I wax... lol..but this time i just laughed in her face bahaha.....

TY my friend for brightening up my day..I had a horrible nights sleep and not a very pleasant morning..so this just made me laugh... :)

as lovey dovey as I want you to think me and my husband are I just can't. How is it..I can hate him so much but can't get enough of him b.c. I love him so much. How do I look at him and just get pissed off but yet..I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with him. does any of this make sense? lol...

SO..I got football Friday night tonight...wish us luck :) a W in our book I'd say is just improving. That that is what we are wanting to do! also Women's fellowship went great last night besides the fact I didn't know how to run a meeting and forgot to ask someone how until we started the meeting..I got some learning..but I'll be a pro by the end of the year when we re elect officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment