Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nothing in Particular...I'll have more tomorrow probably

Where have I been since last I wrote...a lot of places...
Friday was so nice... Red Lobster was delicious. I wish I could go again! lol... The game was fun too... got to hold little Ainsley when we visited the Spencerville side.... Mustangs lost too..which is a common theme these days which these times shall pass...these next few years are going to be tough..but I think AE Football can handle it..
I don't know what gotten into me but I actually put on some make up..real time make up..like liquid eye liner and all.. see that sexy eye ;)
My Sexy Eye Make up..I sent a pic to my friend b.c. I knew she would be proud :) 


Which here is such a funny..Lace sent me this picture and puts I think this explains our friendship...


I could not agree more.. ..even her own husband seen it said that it reminded him of me and her...lol that is the depth to our long friendship. She came over Friday night..and ended up staying till the wee hours of Saturday morning... hmm..like it was close 3am when she walked out my door... lol... we hadn't really sat down and "talked" in a long while..and so it was nice to reconnect instead of  pointless small talk... which..after it all was said and done..I realized when I laid in bed..that Lace had been there for hours and I didn't even think to ask her to tweeze my eyebrows...fail.... how could I not of asked her... the eyebrows will just have to suffer till she is home again.

So at fair time my Mom let me pick out colors for a blanket she was making me... at first she didn't like the teal I picked with pink and purple but she went ahead and made it anyway... well she finally go it done..I wanted one to fit my bed instead of using a comforter I am using this...and I love it :)...now I need to get my room painted!

 So Jake was gone the past 2 days on a fishing trip.. How fun huh? The 1st night home with the kids wasn't bad. I enjoyed my quiet time after the kids went to bed. but last night..when I was waiting on Jake to get home it seemed like hours...I was trying to keep the kids up to see Jake but it got too late and my nerves were near ending...so I reluctantly put them to bed... Jake finally got home with a a couple bags of fish that I'm pretty excited to fry up! hmm....so good. But it was so adorable.. Sondra woke up with morning that is very unusal she usually is dressed half asleep and carried to car..but she woke up and came to our bed and just perked up and cuddled with her Daddy! She was so excited to see him!

Last night Andrea came over with the kids and the kids played like wild animals.. screaming yelling running in our small little house... she brought over a whole bunch of clothes for Stuart which I'm eternally in debt of her and Joel. I don't know what I would have done without them. I know some people are above hand-me downs..but this lady isn't..and neither will her kids be.I went through them all last night and sorted them and boxed the ones that he can't wear at the moment and I am so excited! He is already cute..but the clothes are cute too which will look great on him!

so what are my plans for this weekend...I have not a clue...hopefully nothing lol... I really need to be better organized. I have my 1st women's fellowship meeting tonight which I hope there is a great turn out... we are making dessert and vanilla ice cream...me and Jess are hosting... :) Please give me courage..I can manage talking in front of people..but It still makes me nervous!..

Sondra last night after her friends left and it was getting closer and closer to bed comes out in the living room and puts down her "teacup" Piggy and says: Mom I'm ready to show my pig...this is what she was wearing:
Sondra in a Bra and skirt equiped with a backpack and a  golf club she ripped the end off for her "pig whipper' and a dog  collar &leash wrapped around her piggy..


 I just couldn't keep a straight face looking at her enthusiasm... lol she loves animals!

until next time dolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment