Thursday, January 5, 2012

MadWomen NewsYears Deductible GIrly

so Yesterday wasn't a very good day..I even started writing a blog and didn't end up finishing it and saved it as a draft..rereading it..man I was pissed off..which brings me to my first point... Women are crazy..or maybe just this one! but when I get in my "crazy" moods- this always comes to mind..its "vulgar" I guess you could say or humorous or to some not very funny at all..but it always makes me smile lol.. " I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." - anonymous.... I wonder who said that first.... Women are crazy strong creatures..physically emotionally..they very likely hold together families...Men are strong.. supportive... and are suppliers..but a woman...you can't ever really replace a good woman... and you don't ever want to piss off a good woman..... my day was just filled with year end stuff to get done...and I was super busy..woke up late..which isn't ever good..and then lunch time came around which I had pizza hut in the fridge from the day before..I saved half for yesterday...and what do I find??..Some jackass ate it...some other series of unfortunate events happened..and I just decided to call it a day..took kids home.. made "crock pot lasagna" that didn't turn out too well.. kids bathed...and once they were in bed..I took some Tylenol PM and did absolutely nothing for the rest of the night..played on our iPad..which..that thing is a regular fixture in hands now..lol..wow seriously..its bad... I just love the thing.. today...though is a much better day..


So my New Years weekend was pretty "eventful"! On New years eve I told all members on my health insurance plan that if you need to go to the hospital you better make it today..b.c after the new year our deductible resets...like all plans do.....well Jake must have really wanted to go..b.c. he comes limping in telling me he thinks he is going to die.. here he stabbed himself with a pitchfork through his rubber boot...and his biggest complaint...he was upset b.c. he just got the rubber boots for Christmas... lol..that was mine too.rubber boots are not cheap.. after a trip to the ER which we didn't even get seen b.c. the check in nurse asked when he last had a tetanus shot and it was during fair a few years back when we were dating..and that was in the last 10 years so we wouldn't need one and that is the only reason we were going to the ER...which I had forgotten all about that... Jake remembered...which on the way home he had told me he was pretty sure he did get a tetanus but wasn't sure..but..hey he has lived a good life and he knows I just want to remarry..lol.. he is so nice.. 


Then Stuart last weekend had a weak moment and done something really silly... so one of his first words has been hot. b.c. he is around a space heater at Melissa's... also Mom/Dad has a corn burner...and he is fascinated with our oven while I'm cooking...so we are all constantly saying..Stuart that is HOT!... even when any said object is off...its always hot and nobody touches it... well...the corn burner got the best of him Monday night. It had just turned off and it was hot..and he put his little fingers on it... immediately he had blisters on  his left 3 fingers...excluding his pinkie and thumb. He cried..and cried some more..when he calmed down some..he would walk into my parents living room and scream hot at the top of his lungs and cry.. .lol..although at that time I felt like crying for him..but thinking about it...oh man he was funny..then we tried wrapping his fingers up so his blisters don't break and get infected...well that lasted about 5 minutes..and they were long minutes too!...he ripped off the bandages and sock taped over his hand...and it was OK as long as the blisters don't break..which we put antibiotic cream on it to keep it moist and infection free...so far so good...Please pray for him to heal quickly... those buggers have to hurt... hopefully Lesson learned. We'll find out tonight... 


tonight I'm thinking I am going to try a new recipe... its called Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken..I found it on Pinterest~!...i looks real good..So I'm going to experiment on my family..I'm also thinking a from scratch Fudge Brownie recipe I found too..looks really good... 


today is the Day Jessy finds out what she is having!...I'm hoping for a girl..I have a feeling that its a girl..but I could be wrong...I didn't have a big feeling for my other nephews and niece what they would be...I just hoped like heck that it was a girl..but with Jess...I just have a feeling its a girl...and maybe b.c. we are sisters I just know..who knows.. we'll find out after 3pm...I'm excited... I'll be pleasantly surprised if it is a boy :)..I'm so excited though... I can't wait to be asked to babysit and if its a girl..have some girly time..and spoil her rotten into a little diva.. and then.. I'll send her home bahahaa.....and ifs a boy... I'll get him high on sugar and then send him home :) ... I love being a Aunt..I get to be a second mother w/out rules...


What else?..hmm...I don't even know... Sondra last night did say a funny... she always gets in trouble when she is taking a bath b.c. she uses my shampoo and conditioner for her hair the dolls hair or for bubble bath.. well against my better judgement I let her take a bath alone...usually I give both kids a bath and take them out at the same time..but Stu is always hard to handle while I wash her hair..so I took Stu out early and let her play. I put conditioner in her hair and said as I do each time..."NO Swimming Sondra".. don't lay down either...well while I got Stuart dressed and ready for bed... I hear her start to scream..and then blood curddling scream..at first I thought it was the cat getting her...I lesiuering walk back..and her hands are over her eyes... and she screams I got soap in my eyes..I got your soap in my eyes... I started splashing her eyes with water and wiping them w/ a towel.. (what are you supposed to anyways when that happens)..and after calming down a bit I get the rest of her conditioner out and I tell her I don't feel one bit bad for her b.c. I tell her each and everyhting time no more soap..yet she always gets into it.... she tells me I quote "Mommy you just can't trust my hands"..showing me her hands.. lol... then while I"m brushing her hair she is telling me she has to stay warm so her eyes heal...and then tells me to call Brittany (Jordan's fiance) b.c. she will know what to do. She always knows what to do. lol... okay?... 


Ipad App I downloaded. I can show Sondra & Stu what Melissa
or Jessy's  baby looks like. It helps Sondra to understand. also
has facts about how the baby is growing.. we love it.

This is from Sondra when we were making the grandparents something for
Christmas..I have yet to clean this off my table...I just may keep it :)

More Ipad Love.. w/my new smart cover I'm able to prop my
Ipad up and I can follow recipes off my favorite site AllRecipes App. Love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment