Thursday, January 19, 2012

PhoneExcitement-14yrold-Austin-weekendplans

I'm here! Its Thursday!...It might as well be Friday b.c. I am that happy... my phone fingers crossed hopefully should be here friday..or..like usual they come early..so maybe today??...Me & Jake decided to merge lines with another couple...and so I'm OK w/spending extra money on a smart phone..heck..we are still saving money...As much as I love my Kin...after the water incident its just not the same... it powers off when it feels like it..and then its tricky to turn it back on... then I miss my alarms....and something I have notice these past 2 weeks...my texts and picture messages are so slow...like Jake sent me something and I didn't get it till a day or 2 after...but Jake usually always texts me to tell me he is on his way home..and lately I'll get it when we are in bed about to go to sleep....I just have had enough!... so I hope I love my new phone.... also..I had much debate on what to get... as much as I love my Ipad...I didn't get a iPhone..they are just so expensive...why would I spend that kind of money on something that I will want to get rid of in 2 years...b.c. I'm that way.. I love getting a new phone... but FedEx...come on already...this will be a big adjustment!

also...I was listening to the radio the other morning...and on KissFm they were talking about if you present day wrote a letter to yourself 10 years earlier what would it say...wow.. it got me thinking... I would have been 14.

Jonelle,
            its you 10 years later..and let me say..we are not the bragging type...but you have turned into something very special. Joie...enjoy 14 because this is your last year of pure innocent ignorance. Ya, you think you have done some pretty "crazy" things...but girl..you really make some pretty dumb decisions these next few years... decisions that will rock you to your core and still does to this day. And as much as I want to tell you specifically not to do one or two things- I don't think I can. Something you don't think about but do try- your irresponsible actions not only hurt you but the people that love you too and once you give something away- you never get it back. As much as I want to scream DON'T DO THIS OR THAT...honestly....I sadly and terribly regret that without those past experiences- I don't feel like I could be the mother I'm going to need to be when my own children become teenagers. I will however remind you not to put your Jesus in a box. He loved you from the beginning- and he will pull you back to him at your lowest low. You will question even his existence- but for some odd reason he won't give you up- and throughout these next 10 years- you will fall for him and away from him several times- and experiences will make you want to live better and better for him. You will have a great moment when you hold your child for the first time- and then you will realize that is what your meant for. Also..through high school when you tell yourself you need to lose weight...just forget it..you are beautiful and no guy that doesn't tell you that isn't worth it. Also- unbeknownst to you... rock on quitting basketball- because of that sole reason alone- you meet your high school sweet heart that turns into husband, and the best Daddy to your babies. Just keep on Going girl!

Love,
          Me <3

Also- I'm sure all of you have heard my cousin Austin has been home for a few weeks now. He is doing great..still continuing therapy. I am very proud of him and love the kid. I was a bit hesitant with Sondra seeing him like normal now. When he was in the hospital she didn't have a problem making cards sending him stuff and all that..but seeing him She wasn't too sure about him at first. After we seen him- we were in the car I asked her what was wrong- and her reply was simple but oh so true..she says Mommy- Austin just makes me nervous right now. But with Austin's persistent hey girls.or.Hey Rapunzel come heres..and when he is fast enough to smack her butt and chasing after her like he use too..now she runs around him yelling you can't catch me...lol.. (kick a man when he is down Sondra)...soon enough he will be catching her again....But with some little drop ins here and there she is getting use to him again. That does make me smile a lot. Stuart on the other hand- goes right to him like normal..which I think Austin appreciates!

Also..concerning Stuart...he is so much trouble...he is a male version of Sondra and then times it by a million. He is so bad. He growls..he hits..kicks..hiss... HE climbs on everything...my personal favorite though this week....so monday night we are home... he comes out of his room with a binky...I was brushing Sondra's hair..and I tell him to give the binky to Mommy....he was so close and all of a sudden takes off to their room..and comes back a few minutes later... then I got him in bed later I seen he had thrown the binky in his bed- what a brat..he didn't think I would see it or what?? nonetheless I didn't take it I thought maybe he would stay in bed longer in the morning....and a few minutes later I hear a big thud- I go into his room..He climbed out and was laying on his sister's bed covered up with that dang binky in his mouth! lol...

whelp I got a good weekend coming up... IDK..good??..whatever...It will be good b.c. I won't be at work... anyways..Friday Jake has Van Buren wrestling- which me and the kids are staying home..Saturday I have a baby shower for a high school friend and then we will probably end that day maybe...weather permitting....a trip to Van Buren finals.. who knows.. wish us all luck!

I must be going!...I'm still waiting on my phone..I'll post later this weekend or next week on my phone love..hopefully phone love.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment