Thursday, April 14, 2016

Update the MADNESS!

Oh Lord- its the middle of April... I can't believe how time has flown how fast this pregnancy has actually really gone... I've tried not to wish it away...savoring the baby kicks... savoring the time of Shania as the "baby"... as much as I have been counting down the days to Skyla's due date- now I'm fearing the dwindling days... I've got my breast pump, bottles, udder cover, baby carrier, 1 wubbanub bink (had a 2nd but Nia grabbed that one up), and new boppy pillow...I feel "prepared"... but I still need to get a few boxes of diapers to be prepared...and I still need to dig out the baby girl 0-3 clothes out and wash those.....I still need to deep clean the whole house...eeehhh.... including the kid's bedrooms...that is what I'm currently working on with them...eehhh...thats just the inside of the house....... so yeah.. Pray for my anxiety... pray I get a burst of energy to get my list done!

I cannot wait for school to be out! see that is my dilemma though...the kids are out the 27th- Skyla is born June 1st!....LOL... but yes...I'm ready for "easy" mornings... as far as...I'm ready for my alarm to not wake me up at 6:20 and I start the process of waking Jake, Stuart, and then super spy quietness of waking up Sondra BUT not waking up her little sleeping sister 4 feet away Shania...

Sondra has started her 1st yr of softball. :) She seems to really like it. She has practice 2 times a week and then Stuart next week will start T-ball..well Jake too... He will be coaching...so Stuart's practices start next week and are on opposite nights which is good...once Games start sadly looking at schedule their games are on the same night...and with Jake coaching I HAVE to then take Sondra's games and will miss all if not most of Stuarts.....which then 2 times a week Jake goes to open mats for wrestling(I have learned that this sport truly never ends)......and once school is out..I'm going to send Stuart with his Dad to get him outta the house!...oh and Sondra goes to Piano on Thursday evenings.. So although we are just starting this craziness...I cringe at the thought of our schedule...but hope I can keep up... the problems of having multiple kids.... :)...so yea.. pray for my sanity please...

I'm looking forward to this weekend :)..like really looking forward...  I've always wanted to go to the Vera Bradly sale..and finally I'm going! Originally I was going to go Friday night stay in hotel have a bit of a girls night just a "retreat" since wrestling season has been officiallyover..but things fell through and now I'm leaving EARLY Saturday morning...but I keep thinking at least I'm actually going to the sale!! I love Vera product..I'm not a fan of all their prints but all my Vera bags have been awesome quality and hold up great... I'm looking for a diaper bag to carry for the "girls"...so you know I'm looking for a  big ole girly print bag to carry all their crap ... also looking for 2 small bags for Shania and Sondra and would like to fill them with little things.. be their big sibling surprise when they come up to hospital to meet Skyla...

Friday Jake and I are going to town with the kids to get Sondra a new glove (we didn't even think about the difference in baseballs and softballs but her glove is too small)... and also she needs a batting helmet..then Jake is taking the older kids to look at sheep and me and Nia are going to run to wallyworld... so fun fun...

Today- I discovered Shania's last binky we said she would have has some holes in it. I intended to wean her from her bink after Skyla gets here...but now I have no choice. I'm not buying her a new bink and I can't have her using her current bink for much longer... so Friday is the night... friday is the special day!... friday  is D day... ..I've been dropping hints today...oh no this is almost broke...oh no.. we will cut this off tomorrow...  so sincerely PRAY Friday evening....Sondra had all types of binks and we had a "binky party"...we threw them in a bonfire and then gave her a small gift... I'm thinking while at Walmart pick something up and then telling her she can have it once we cut her last binky off....

hmm... problems problems... lol.. I'm really to blame... I should have taken it a while ago..but its like saying she isn't a baby no more without her bink...hmm... its inevitable her growing up well all the kids growing up...but very much so with her right now... its been hard...I only see her as a baby and with Skyla's arrival in June it will be clear...it will be fact she no longer is the baby... I stressed and agonized with Stuart's arrival for Sondra... and then for Stuart... how their world will change how they will feel about me and their new sibling... so.. its clear to me I'm doing this with Shania now...and feeling even worse with just the fact that she is younger she is used to having my full attention since I've been home from day one and it will be harder for her to comprehend what all is happening...


Jake and I will probably be putting our house in Lafayette up for sale our current renters should be out by the end of June...so anyone in the market for a 2 bedroom home in town hit us up! We would love to show you it give me a call or text! 419-204-2072....

welp! I must be going!!!.. I could go on for days of what is running through my head... I've got lots going on... lots of prayer requests...so please remember me and mine in your prayers and I can absolutely do the same for you... Until next time...

Love,
Me







No comments:

Post a Comment