Wednesday, May 18, 2016

14DAYS/ball/and stuff

Today..Officially 14 days till Skyla arrives...are you sick of the opening of my blogs...they usually begin with the countdown :)...currently I'm in the midst of washing the baby clothes right now... Once I get that done I'll feel really good!.. because my biggest worry stress of what am I going to do with my other 3 monsters while I'm in the hospital has been resolved too! With Shania ..school was still in and they were attending the Learning tree. So I was lucky enough my Mom was able to drop them off and pick them up while she was at work and  Jake and I were left to live a single child life living it up in the hospital! :)...Mommas are such blessings...I literally could not function without her as a parent... but anyways... school will be just out and I'm at home with them...luckily again..I'm blessed with lots and lots of cousins and my cousin Chloe will be watching the kids! Jake will be able to stay at the hospital the first night and then when he wakes up in the mornings he will just drop the kids to Chloe and pick them up later. I'm hoping or thinking I should be out on Saturday at the latest..have her Wednesday AM, stay Thursday Am, hey maybe I'll get out Friday lunchtime/evening...We'll see!.. but we are covered that is what matters!~.....

Softball and Tball are in full swing~... I'm really enjoying watching Sondra play... I didn't think or have said I wouldn't encourage Softball lol..but jeeze... its so much better than Tball... its coach pitch but its exciting...only down fall they do these cheers from the bench but many parents pointed out that it is very annoying but it keeps them involved and focus on the game and that they do out grow it... but these days..especially watching Sondra...I'm seeing her mature and wow she isn't a little baby no more she isn't a little girl no more either...She will be 9 next month....FLIPPING NINE YEARS OLD!...am I old enough to have a 9 year old??? dang... I blinked and here she is... my time hop has been blowing up with pictures of the kids and I just think...where did time go especially with Sondra.
Now Stuart and Tball... he has gotten better since last year... he likes to bat and is okay playing the field but you know his attention span so he does get reminded to focus..but I'm pretty proud of the kids...we got a young team and they are learning... Jake went in wanting to teach them fundamentals not just playing to win a tball game..but stepping when you throw know where the play is at..and that is what we are doing...there has been a lot of parent help so the few games I've been at its fun...except last night..last night it rained and we stood in the rain..no fun lol....

My Younqiue make up party was a success! I was able to get some really great stuff! I can't wait to get it either! Like... really really excited!... I'm stalking my tracking thing a lot..its not coming till Monday but I hope its sooner!

we have started the renters search and will be showing it to a few people next week...please pray all goes smoothly and we find the right renters. :) I don't need no stress in that area..we would love to sell it but again..we can't take a loss! so we might be renting for a while..which means...we will be waiting on building our forever home... that is the only hard part...waiting...I mean..in Lafayette we knew it was our "starter home"...we stayed there 2 years longer than we wanted...but that is okay...and now.. although we are very happy where we are...a big change from Lafayette..but we are happy...but I keep thinking of well "when" we build our new home ect ect... that is just how life is..but sometimes it seems unattainable..but I know its not... I know it will happen... I only need to be patient.

I hope whoever may be reading this everything is well with you...I know its not perfect..but I hope you are well! Please pray for me and my own and I can pray for you. :) anything specific just message me! :) I might update before baby is here..but I can't promise anything :)...

Love,
Me






No comments:

Post a Comment